- Everything you need to know from A to Z about visiting, vacationing, and living in Northwest Pennsylvania. Excellent guide for Recreation, Entertainment, and Shopping.
- The mission of the Erie Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the Erie region's economy, business environment, quality of life, tourism, and community pride.
- Learn about Erie's historic bayfront, find information on recreation and boating, check out the upcoming calendar of events for the Pepsi Amphitheater, and discover other Erie information.
- Officially named after Erie native, PA governor, and Secretary of Homeland Security, Tom Ridge Field has made significant improvements over the past several years. Served by USAirways, Northwest, and Continental Airlines, let our airport be your gateway to a memorable visit in Erie, PA. Click Here to book your flight to Erie today!
- We invite you to take advantage of the many fine museums and history centers in this area. Learn about and visit historical sites, museums and other history centers, lighthouses, covered bridges, and other points of interest.
- Your complete source of information about fishing in the Pennsylvania waters of Lake Erie, Presque Isle Bay, and the Pennsylvania streams in the Lake Erie watershed.
- Walnut Creek is a tributary of Lake Erie located in Northwest Pennsylvania, west of the town of Erie and east of Fairview. It is a well known steelhead fishery that produces tremendous numbers of fish.
- Elk Creek is a tributary of Lake Erie located in Northwest Pennsylvania. It is a quality fishery of lake run steelhead. It also has an occasional run of Chinook and Coho salmon.
- A list of fishing guides in the Erie area who will take you out for an excellent day of fishing.
- This is an official Web site of the Pennsylvania Bureau of State Parks. Read the facts on our 3,200 acre sandy peninsula extending 7 miles into Lake Erie. Located adjacent to the City of Erie, the third largest city in Pennsylvania, Presque Isle offers wholesome recreation for all ages.
- Presque Isle State Park provides many recreational opportunites for its visitors such as hiking, swimming, boating, picnicking, and bird watching, along with a unique history. We invite you to learn more about us.
- Asbury Woods is a 200-acre tract of wetlands, trails, forests, streams, fields and historic properties. Located just one and a half miles away it is one of the premier environmental centers in northwestern Pennsylvania.
- For those who like getting out and hitting the links, there are several golf courses in the area that match the levels of beginning through advanced golfers.
- The SeaWolves are a AA minor league affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. Their home games are played at Jerry Uht Park, a 6,000-seat facility located beside the Erie Civic Center.
- The Erie Otters are members of the Ontario Hockey League and you can catch the excitement at their home games, played at the Erie Civic Center.
- This family-fun complex combines a beautiful amusement park with ne of the greatest water parks in the entire country.
- As home to over 300 animals, it's no wonder that the Erie Zoo is one of the 'wildest' places in the city!
- A complete listing of restaurants in the Erie area. Choose from an A to Z list or by the type of cuisine you desire.
- The Preferred Resaurants of Erie & Chautauqua is a collection of exceptional dining establishments that are recognized as leaders in their category.
- Welcome aboard the Lake Erie Wine Trail! The Lake Erie Quality Wine Alliance invites you to tour and taste the diverse selection of award-winning wines produced by our member wineries.
- Welcome to the official web site of "grape country", North East, Pennsylvania. North East, Pennsylvania is located betwee Erie, Pennsylvania and the New York State linke on the shores of Lake Erie.
- From musicals to dramas, the Erie Playhouse boasts the best in the communityh theatre. It has been offering the Tri-State community quality theatrical productions for over 80 years.
- Opened in 1931, the Warner Theatre with its famous design and timeless elegance is a cherished regional landmark. With seating for 2,500, it serves as a venue for concerts, seminars, Broadway shows, and the Erie Philharmonic.
- The $3.7 million Mary D'Angelo Performing Arts Center has received glowing reviews for its stunning design, superb acoustics, and cosmopolitan ambiance. Click Here for a listing of upcoming events at the Mary D'Angelo Performing Arts Center.
- The Roadhouse Theatre for Contemporary Art has produced professional-level theatre that challenges audiences, expands the intellect, and provokes the senses.
- After the sun goes down, party the night away at these top bars, live music venues and dance clubs in the heart of Erie's downtown entertainment district.
Departs from Perry Monument on Presque Isle State Park. 1-800-988-580
Authentic Paddle Wheel boat cruising Presque Isle Bay. 814-459-9696.
Prot Erie Sports - Power boat, jet ski, kayak, and canoe rentals. 814-452-BOAT.
PA - Erie, Erie International Airport